Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everyone know that our RZR doors are in stock and ready to ship. These doors will fit all years and models and are the wide version.

To all site vendors we are shipping the doors that will fit 2008 – 2011 RZRs this week!

Trail doors (they are less than 50” wide) will be finished in the shop in the next week or so.

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thought I would take a few photos of the doors making their way through the shop.

As you can see every door is tig welded one at a time and held to rigid standards.

Every door is QC’d to ensure proper fitment

From the QC dept the doors make their way to be polished. Here we hand polish every set of doors.

Here is a small batch getting ready for powder coat. There will be another 5 or 6 pallets going to powder coat before the week is up.

Thanks to everyone for using Pro Armor!

·
Registered
633 Posts
All right! Who wants a mustache ride???.... Oups... I got carried away with Super Troupers LOL

WOW thats alot of doors. What is the cost on a set of thouse? Also do you ever ship to Canada? If you don't ship to Canada would you consider it if there was a large order to send?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,381 Posts
I got my doors installed yesterday and these things are way kool. It took me a few hours to install them mostly because of my lack of knowledge about the RZR itself but they went on well and the grandson said "now I can't fall out"
Short story on that was he was leaning out the door of it a while back and fell out on his head while sitting still.
Great product and I can't wait to get to ride it with them on. the cab space really opens up and not having to step over those stupid nets was worth every penny.
Now for that big bore kit. . . . gotta figure out a way to make Maw think it will make the grandkids safer.

Hey, if it works. . use it!

·
Registered
633 Posts
I got my doors installed yesterday and these things are way kool. It took me a few hours to install them mostly because of my lack of knowledge about the RZR itself but they went on well and the grandson said "now I can't fall out"
Short story on that was he was leaning out the door of it a while back and fell out on his head while sitting still.
Great product and I can't wait to get to ride it with them on. the cab space really opens up and not having to step over those stupid nets was worth every penny.
Now for that big bore kit. . . . gotta figure out a way to make Maw think it will make the grandkids safer.

Ah yes... The nets... I always enjoy a good laugh every time a passenger gets their foot tangled up in it on the way out and starts flopping around like a fish while cursing profusly following the usuall phrase "What the F^(%!!!"
:rofl3:

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All right! Who wants a mustache ride???.... Oups... I got carried away with Super Troupers LOL

WOW thats alot of doors. What is the cost on a set of thouse? Also do you ever ship to Canada? If you don't ship to Canada would you consider it if there was a large order to send?

Thanks.
I love that movie, hilarious!

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Tom, glad you Love our doors! Have fun on your next ride!

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Thanks.
We can ship to Canada everyday. Give me a call at 888-31-ARMOR or send me an email with your contact info and I will get you set up with one of our dealers in Canada. Still great price and we can help support one of your local dealers!

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This batch left for powder coat yesterday. We are hustling to keep up with the orders. They will be back Tuesday morning (due to the holiday) and we will have most if not all packaged up and ready to go Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning.

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quick Update - Spoke with the powder coaters today and they said we will have the doors back Tuesday morning. These are the wide doors that will fit 2008 - 2011 RZR and RZR-S models

·
Registered
196 Posts
This batch left for powder coat yesterday. We are hustling to keep up with the orders. They will be back Tuesday morning (due to the holiday) and we will have most if not all packaged up and ready to go Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning.

Very Cool , but those are all left doors ... wheres the rights..:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
You better get back to the shop and kick some ass...:rofl3::rofl3:

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'd like to see some pics of a set installed on a RZR. Also I have a Canvas cab coming, will they fit along with a Polaris Canvas Cab system ? How much shipped to Ohio for a set ?

later

·
Registered
633 Posts
We have not tried our doors with the canvas cab. There is no freight charge, we cover that for you.
What about shipping to Canada? If you ship to Canada at all I would imagine there would be a freight charge there would there not?

EDIT: Never mind I just read your other post and I see where it says within the USA.
Thanks.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Ok Pro Armor, I just ordered a set of your doors with the webbing for my new 011 OM. Get em out and I'll give em a review and see if they fit with the Canvas cab.

Right there is what I ordered - P081204BL -Doors w/ Nets (Set) BLACK
thanks

later

1 - 20 of 20 Posts