Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
50,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all ALEX and Fred from PRO ARMOR have donated the following items for our Glamis Halloween drawing .

1 gift certificate good for a set of pro armor doors .

2 A pro armor fabric roof for a rzr

3 A pro armor fabric roof for a rzr4

4 10 pro armor door storage bags .

These will be individual drawings at the forum dinner .

THANK YOU ALEX AND FRED FROM PRO ARMOR YOUR GENEROSITY DOES NOT GO UNNOTICED :):) Frank

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Wow that is awesome guys. Pro Armor has the best doors out there. look forward to riding with you guys.

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
OMG..It just gets better and btter, Im starting to sound Like a briken record, but I sure cant wait till Im at next years events..Way to go PRO ARMOR!!..(even though I'll be there mainly to meet all of you..donating to a good cause is awesome too..And I love the idea of a "pay it Forward" table, Cause I have so much stuff that I refuse to sell... I would rather put a smile on another members face than make a quick buck....(but not the extra fullbore guys, sorry...I will give stuff away, but loosing $1250 inluded shipping) isnt my cup of tea..+ when they are sold my Excel Twisted seats will be on the way!!

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
WOW!!!! What an awesome gesture.... All these raffle prizes and super swank camping accommodations make me want to head to glamis now and just wait by the store for u guys to roll in! THANKS Pro Armor!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

·
Administrator
50,250 Posts
Do you have to be there to buy tickets?
you need to be there to get a ticket ,you need to be present to win .

I think it is a free drawing... door prizes...

right Frank???
That right ,each forum member will get a ticket ,they go into the drawing box ,after dinner we will do the drawing for all the items .

please be sure to thank our vendors who have donated to our drawing.:)

is it free, i thought i would be some a small fee? whats the rules frank?
It is Free see above . Frank

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
I have the Pro-Armor doors and they work great and look sweeet.. Thanks to Pro-Armor for their generosity and for their great products!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts