Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys looking to buy some doors very soon and was wondering if the cutout actually help with air flow or are they purely cosmetic ? May just pick up some nets for the summer months. Any opinions welcome. Thanks Tom

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Maybe its just me but doors with holes seem like they are just leg minders. I want them so water and mud doesn't splash in.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've got a set with cut outs on my 900xp, no real difference from solid doors, just look cooler

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

·
Extreme Metal Products
1,925 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
7,279 Posts
I like the doors without cutouts. there is plenty of opening where the doors bolt to the frame to let water out and dust in...

I just got a set of the Pro Armor door bags, I think if you have the cutouts the straps are gonna show...and if your that much of a perfectionist...well, you probably won't like that.

LOL

Pirate

·
Registered
415 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Man you guys have been busy posting while I was at work lol. Thanks for all the responces and it looks like since the cutouts don't add any real airflow I'll opt for the solids and just run nets when it gets hot out. Thanks again guys !!!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Cutouts look cool but Solids for me. Read to much about sand and mud flying thru the cutouts.

Sent from my AS740 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts