Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got it back, I like the look of them and the fit is perfect. Nice Job Pro Armor. The cage is next with the light bars and harness, starting ASAP... Then to engine.

I have more photos, if you want to see something let me know.

·
English Guy in Utah
588 Posts
let's see chop, more photos.....i like the doors i was going to get the pro armor doors but i was not sure how they were going to fit on a custom cage...do you know if the doors rattle? How much did you end up paying for the doors?

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
let's see chop, more photos.....i like the doors i was going to get the pro armor doors but i was not sure how they were going to fit on a custom cage...do you know if the doors rattle? How much did you end up paying for the doors?

No they dont rattle too much. Not much more than anything else. They will fit a new cage all you have to do is keep same shape as stock or same distance between so the doors will fit. The cost cheap cause they used my 4 for the 1st set and for their jig to be built.

·
English Guy in Utah
588 Posts
it even looks clean with the doors off too....
I saw them ask for someone to bring in there ride so they could work on them..nice, always good when you can get a good deal..
I'm still waiting for mine.its been a month....should be ready Wednesday..so fingers crossed

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
When your driving will your left elbow sometimes hit the top of the door or the bar there ? It just seems like the bar on top of the door could hit your elbow. I really think those doors look bad as#.What does a set of 4 cost ?

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
also what happen to the bars that were on the side of the rear seats ?
Hey that's a good question. I'll have to ask. To me it seems like Pro Armor took them off so the doors will fit. Also that those just bolt on and offer no more protection than the doors do. Besids, I like them off anyway.

·
ALL BLUE
424 Posts
I love it man! How much?

·
ALL BLUE
424 Posts
Cool thx

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm not trying to stir anything up, but why does everyone want doors??

You HAD nets and didn't like them, why doors??

Dave
I guess If I lived in the sand then No doors needed. I will take this to the MTNs and to the desert. Are they needed there? Not sure but it's the wife's car and she wanted them. Besides I was not sure until I got it back from Pro Armor if I liked it or not. Now I really like them.....

Everyone likes what they like I guess......

Chop.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'm not trying to stir anything up, but why does everyone want doors??

You HAD nets and didn't like them, why doors??

Dave
I guess If I lived in the sand then No doors needed. I will take this to the MTNs and to the desert. Are they needed there? Not sure but it's the wife's car and she wanted them. Besides I was not sure until I got it back from Pro Armor if I liked it or not. Now I really like them.....

Everyone likes what they like I guess......

Chop.
Sorry guys,

I guess it was just shallow thinking on my part. I could see where mud would be an issue. I don't have much of that here in AZ or at the Dunes.

That does beg the question as to why some of the Glamis boys like doors though.

Dave

1 - 15 of 15 Posts