Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
AZ Pete
345 Posts
Nice, and it makes the point perfectly clear............

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Okay.. funny chit but whats with the Panda bears?

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Pete!

The Panda started out in our first promotional video for the doors to send to dealers. We wanted something to add a little humor, make people wonder or hopefully just get a little laugh out of it. Since none of us are professional actors and we used the Panda in the first video we thought it might just be something different, funny and get people to share the video with friends.

Hope you guys like it and keep the comments coming.

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
Looks good. I like it
I think you show the door latch too many times. I think you showed it 6 times like it's the main focus of the commercial. JMHO

·
Weekend Warrior!
94 Posts
I like the blackmail scene! Ahhhh brings back memories. :)

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, the latch scene will be changed. It was shot once and then used several times because originally the theme of the video was going to be different...

Glad everyone is enjoying it.

What do you think of the music? Should we go with something a little more rock like the video that plays in the TV on our website when you go to ATV Accessories - Quad Accessories - ATV Parts and more from Pro Armor

·
Registered
966 Posts
Love it Fred!!!

Man oh man those "Bulls..t" latches are tough to work with.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I think you would be better off showing the safety of your doors ,not some guy in the shower. Like the looks of your product, just can't find much on the safety and design.
Better off showing a guy blasting through the woods with lots of branches smacking off the doors... just my thoughts...

All the same they do look like the best on the market...

1 - 20 of 54 Posts