Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
I had one it was easy to instal and kept the cold air out. The only downside was that you can have anything bolted on the outside of the cage( gun rack, roll cage extensions, ...) as for durability I'm not to sure I had it on for only about a week. I got it then the next week the weather got nice and I never put it on again. I sold it when I sold my 800s. I've got to much stuff on my 900's cage to use it!
Kurt

·
Registered
260 Posts
I have been looking at the pro armor's but it seems as the only door options have holes in them. Am I missing something?

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
I have been looking at the pro armor's but it seems as the only door options have holes in them. Am I missing something?
We do offer them with no cut outs and they are the same price either way.

Thanks,

If you have any questions 951-343-9270 ask for Chris and I would be more then happy to help or answer any questions.

Thanks,

·
Registered
10 Posts
i got one of the first ones and love it so sad i cant use it now with the intercooler on my xp cant wait to put the tracks on it with a turbo whoo.

·
Registered
260 Posts
We do offer them with no cut outs and they are the same price either way.

Thanks,

If you have any questions 951-343-9270 ask for Chris and I would be more then happy to help or answer any questions.

Thanks,
Thanks. I will look again.

·
Registered
13,408 Posts
Since you are about 45min from me i would assume we ride in the same conditions. I rode with a guy that had his cab on one time, we were riding tight, wooded trails. It ended up getting a few rips and tears in it along the way. The soft cabs in my opinion are not designed for trail riding around here. I think pro armor makes a great product, and this is no way a bash, but any soft material is going to get hung up and tore. Unlesss you plan to stay in the dunes or ride on clear roads, id pass on the cab system. Great for the guys up north plowing tho! Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a 2008 rzr and need to move regulater to the front to keep it cool. Dose anybody know where I can get a wire harness for the job?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have one on my 900 and love it when the weather is cold. Rode last winter in tee shirt and jeans and it was in the mid to lower 40's

·
I'm hell on wheels!!
297 Posts
What can encloses are you guys talking about!? I would be interested to see one. I'm getting doors for my 900... Do these enclosures work with the doors?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have the ProArmor doors solid panels and the ProArmor Cab and it is great. Installs easy as long as you get the cab warm first.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Its a Soft cab but is is great Soft cab.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 47 Posts