Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
RZR Junky.....
2,718 Posts
Welcome to the forum, look forward to asking a few questions about your front bumper and brace.

Drew

·
Premium Member
4,381 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I really like that rack for the rear and the front bumper.

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
Great company. Quality parts. I have several parts for my Raptor from these guys. Six pack rack, front bumper, skid plate, and heel guards. Good stuff.

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts
Welcome!!!

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Thanks to all for the Welcome's. I would be glad to answer any questions I can about our new bumper or any other products.

Very nice Raptor there rangerburger! I would like to have a high res picture with some good lighting for the powder coating section of our web site if you ever get the chance.

Carey / PRM

·
RZR Junky.....
2,718 Posts
Thanks to all for the Welcome's. I would be glad to answer any questions I can about our new bumper or any other products.

Very nice Raptor there rangerburger! I would like to have a high res picture with some good lighting for the powder coating section of our web site if you ever get the chance.

Carey / PRM
Does the brace for the bumper clamp on, bolt in 1 cage hole, or use both cage holes on the a pillar? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Does the brace for the bumper clamp on, bolt in 1 cage hole, or use both cage holes on the a pillar? Thanks.
Both ends of the Struts are Billet mounts. The roll cage mount will clamp around the cage and clear the stock bolts. It does not use the stock roll cage bolts. This is the preferred location but we're considering an alternate option to have them mount above the weld and bolts on the roll cage to clear any other product mounts that use the roll cage bolts.

Carey / PRM

1 - 10 of 10 Posts