Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok so i went to holly tree park last weekend for the srrs. I did one of the races just to show the 50" stock has some pride! Im the last one in the video. Everyone else is running 900's with 20k+ invested in theres. I beat 3/4 of there times.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Nice! You really got whipped around flying up that hill. Good for you! Its fun entering races for the heck of it and beating out guys with tons more cash poured into their machines...

·
Registered
137 Posts
HA HA HA I love it..... way to go!!

·
Premium Member
41,099 Posts
Ok so i went to holly tree park last weekend for the srrs. I did one of the races just to show the 50" stock has some pride! Im the last one in the video. Everyone else is running 900's with 40k+ invested in theres. I beat 3/4 of there times.
You did a super run up those rocks Congrats...

If any of those XP's owners spent 40k + they got screwed and tattoo'd...

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
I would say some them high dollar 900s are depreciating very quickly.

:camorzr:

·
Rzr spy
2,235 Posts
I actually didn't really see any $40k xp's. They looked like they may have had $5k into each one (a/m cages, doors, and other protection). Pitbulls, too.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
The STD is a trail machine, the 900 is not. :rofl3:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Nice! With the narrower machine you can actually pick a line, with the wide ones, you're pretty well stuck taking the whole trail.

·
Registered
574 Posts
That is awesome! Way to go!

·
Registered
41 Posts
That was awesome! The way I see it, you're the winner. You're the only one to make the run with a cooler in the back!

·
Registered
577 Posts
great job!!!!!! love my 50!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts