Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering my first side by side purchase but wondering what Polaris’s typical pricing/promotional trends have been during the holiday season the last few years?

I am interested in a 2020 xp pro and my dealer has several in stock. They are at $2000 off MSRP on the Ultimate and $2500 off MSRP on the Premium with Polaris financing being at 3.9% for 36 months. Pretty sure the Premium is out of my league and really I kind of wish the base model was available as I like the all black and would like to save a few bucks more.

Not sure how powersports sales work, if its like cars where they get kick backs for moving units and maybe I can score a killer deal in the last hours on 12/31/19 or if that’s not even feasible?

·
Registered
196 Posts
I don't think it'll be much different for the Holidays. I don't think it's much different for end of month either to be honest. Maybe at the big Polaris dealers that have lots of saleman it might?

·
Registered
608 Posts
usually they ramp up discounts in early spring and again to clear out the last of the year inventory September and October

·
Registered
263 Posts
Personally, I would wait, I don't think the new model will sustain the price point. People who bought the 2016 Turbo got hosed when they dropped the prices and the Turbo Velocity dropped $3500 in the first year.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Considering my first side by side purchase but wondering what Polaris’s typical pricing/promotional trends have been during the holiday season the last few years?

I am interested in a 2020 xp pro and my dealer has several in stock. They are at $2000 off MSRP on the Ultimate and $2500 off MSRP on the Premium with Polaris financing being at 3.9% for 36 months. Pretty sure the Premium is out of my league and really I kind of wish the base model was available as I like the all black and would like to save a few bucks more.

Not sure how powersports sales work, if its like cars where they get kick backs for moving units and maybe I can score a killer deal in the last hours on 12/31/19 or if that’s not even feasible?
Why do you say you wish the base was available? Is it not? I would get the base over the premium.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The base isn’t released yet. Gets released January from my understanding.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Also I know rzr has government contracts with first responders. Anyone know if they offer a first responders discount of any sort?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts