Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well had a discussion with my wife today about hobbies and she loves going out on the RZR but she usually has to remain behind to watch one of our kids....so I mentioned wouldnt it be a great idea to have a 4 seater so we could all go and to my dumb suprise she said yes!! My only question is where do I buy it? We live in New Brunswick and are relatively close to the US/Can border. The CAD is almost on par with the USD so im thinking it might be cheaper to drive to Maine and purchase there and pay the duty at the border. Can any one give me an idea of the cost of an EPS RZR4 out the door in Maine or one of the North Eastern States? A local RZR4 2011 is around $22K with taxes (Gulp). Any help would be appreciated:popcorn:

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'm alittle out of the loop now but I didn't realize that there was an EPS version of the RZR4. In any event I checked with one of the guys at the shop where I was the sale manager for alittle over two years and for a RZR 4 it appears that you'd be looking around 16,500 + taxes FOB Williams Lake, BC. After taxes and shipping across the country to NB I am sure that you'd still be under the 22K that you mentioned for your local price. (I once shipped an Outlaw 500 from Williams Lake to Halifax for about 500.00)

Thing to keep in mind is warranty. I know that we ran into some issues with customers out of the states who bought 4 Sportman 400's off of us when they were on the way thru to Alaska. If memory serves me correct the business manager wasn't able to warranty register Canadian units to an American customer. I would think that it would be the same for American units and Canadian customer. (nevermind the fact that the units are all made in the states!!!)

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
appreciate the info...the dealers around here are not willing to make a decient discount even though this will be my 2nd RZR from them, makes me want to look elsewhere.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Welcome Aussie, i just got my RZR 4 EPS last week i'm in Edmundston, i did buy mine from Route 1 Motorsport in Halifax, Phone: 902.252.3184 got a good discount on the RZR, call Doug, good guy he should be able to give you a good price, i have some friend who just bought a RZR in Maine, they practicly didnt save much beside behing closer for to get it. at Route 1 Motorsport They had a 2010 at 15,000$ 0r 15,500$ check it out!

Sylvain

1 - 5 of 5 Posts