Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone replaced their stock steering wheel on a Premium or Ultimate? and what wheel did you go to? I guess i should mention that I want to retain the electronics on the wheel.

·
Registered
2022 Rzr Pro XP Ultimate
623 Posts
Has anyone replaced their stock steering wheel on a Premium or Ultimate? and what wheel did you go to? I guess i should mention that I want to retain the electronics on the wheel.
Just curious, what do you find wrong/bothers you about the PXP Ultimate steering wheel? I would be interested if there is a steering wheel that can replace the Ultimate while retaining the built-in buttons.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's two issues for me. I find myself slipping my left thumb down and mashing the volume up button when i'm driving hard. It scares the shit out of me every time, and it's caused me to almost wreck once or twice. The other is just the grip. I don't particularly care for the rubbery feel or the aggressive texturing. My hands are nearly raw after a long day of wheeling.

·
Registered
Polaris 2021 Pro XP 4 Premium
863 Posts
There's two issues for me. I find myself slipping my left thumb down and mashing the volume up button when i'm driving hard. It scares the shit out of me every time, and it's caused me to almost wreck once or twice. The other is just the grip. I don't particularly care for the rubbery feel or the aggressive texturing. My hands are nearly raw after a long day of wheeling.
Why not just select an input with nothing connected or just tune to an empty frequency?

·
Registered
2022 Rzr Pro XP Ultimate
623 Posts
Are you wearing a headset?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts