Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Hey guys,

As a SoCal VisionX Distributor, I feel the need to help explain what happened here.

The VisionX light that is put in the Premium RZR roof is in all honesty no representation of the quality of the VisionX product. Polaris puts extremely strict guidelines on their OE programs and VisionX unfortunately had to adhere to those guidelines and therefore the quality of the light and output suffered from it.

You can't replace that light with another, because it's basically a smashed down XPI lightbar. 5-Watt LED's and very short optics which makes for not much output and not much distance. The XPR light is a MUCH better option in our opinion if you can somehow make it happen
Thanks for the info. I dont have any VisionX products but I heard good things from the forum so I expected better than this from the roof. I know of several members who are disappointed in the output of these lights and your info shines some light (heh) on the problem. Good on ya man.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I dont think those are 5 watt, more like the old 3 watt.
If they are 5 watt it could be putting out 3 times what it does now. Even taking the heat dissipation in to account at 5 watts it still should put out a hell of a lot more then 2000 lumens.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.