Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thanks for all the pre-orders! I appreciate everyone one of them. I will keep in contact as soon as we have the second screen printed garments ready to go.

Doug

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I will be sending invoices to everyone who ordered the first round of hoodies and long sleeve t-shirts in the next day or two. I have them ready to start shipping out.

Thanks again for the orders.

Doug

·
The Dark Knight
1,379 Posts
I know that I ordered 2 hoodies for the second run. What are the long tees.....same as the hoodies? Price?

Thanks!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Dharrisauto - You are very welcome. I am glad you are happy with the items.

SuperSnyder - We will have some 2X extras when we are done with the second batch of pre-orders. I have you on the list to email.

Thanks.

Doug

·
Registered
458 Posts
Shipping was very fast and the the hoodie is great also got a flag for the RZR very happy with both.

·
WesternPaSxsAtv
499 Posts
Shipping was super fast and the hoodie came out awesome! Also i love the extra sticker you threw in there. Thanks a lot and i will order more stuff off you in the future i'm sure!

·
The Dark Knight
1,379 Posts
Got my hoodies and shirts in. Fast shipping and great looking products. I may need to order some more, I have ppl eyeballing mine already. Wore the hoodie as soon as it arrived!!!!!!!!!!

21 - 40 of 46 Posts