Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread is for pre-ordering RZR Forum FULL ZIPPERED Black Hoodies. I will take pre-orders for 2 weeks. Please have your order posted by January 11th.

The Full Zippered Black hoodies are Jerzee Adult NuBlend 50/50, 8 oz and sizes in SMALL - 3X.

Logo will be on front left chest, logo on back of shirt and web site down the sleeve.

A FREE RZR Forum decal will be included with every order!

The prices are - $30.75 + shipping for Small - XL
$33.00 + shipping for 2X-3X

We do take Paypal, credit cards and money orders.

Please email me at [email protected] with your size and complete shipping address.

Thanks.

Doug

Picture is to show how the logo will be on the full zippered hoodie.

Attachments

·
Registered
283 Posts
Doug I would like to place an order I need 1 medium 1 2xl and 1 3xl Thanks are there gonna be different options later Thanks

Rag Tag Okie....Merica!!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Any chance to get them in a Gray 3X??

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, the full zippered hoodies must be popular!

There will be different options offered a little later in the month.

I will PM or email everyone when we have the items done. With the Holidays being over, I can now start having things done quicker.

Thanks for all the support and I promise to always offer great customer service. If there is ever a problem with anything, please call or email me and I will take care of the problem.

Have a Happy New Years.

Doug

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am making the last day to pre-order the full zip, long sleeve t-shirts and pullover hoodies to January 11th. I would think with not receiving any emails for the items in the last couple of days, most of the members are in on the pre-order.

I appreciate all the orders so far.

Doug

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jamie - When we have the second batch of the pre-orders done, I will send you an invoice with the total - and payment info. Would you email me at [email protected] This way I will also have your email address available, to contact you.

·
Premium Member
16,000 Posts
This thread is for pre-ordering RZR Forum FULL ZIPPERED Black Hoodies. I will take pre-orders for 2 weeks. Please have your order posted by January 11th.

The Full Zippered Black hoodies are Jerzee Adult NuBlend 50/50, 8 oz and sizes in SMALL - 3X.

Logo will be on front left chest, logo on back of shirt and web site down the sleeve.

A FREE RZR Forum decal will be included with every order!

The prices are - $30.75 + shipping for Small - XL
$33.00 + shipping for 2X-3X

We do take Paypal, credit cards and money orders.

Please email me at [email protected] with your size and complete shipping address.

Thanks.

Doug

Picture is to show how the logo will be on the full zippered hoodie.
hello doug
please let me know you got my email order
thanks

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks again for the orders!

If anyone has not received a PM or email from me, please let me know.

Thank you.

Doug

1 - 20 of 52 Posts