Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
6,239 Posts
If you have any questions about our EZ-Steer unit don't hesitate to shoot me a PM and I gladly get you fixed up. Our fully submerge-able power-steering units comes with and easy no drill install bracket, 3 wire hook up. I can assure you, you can't go wrong with our latest and greatest power-steering setup. I can get a unit shipped to your door for $560.00 providing you are in the lower 48 states.

POLARIS RZR ACCESSORIES - EZ-STEER POWER-STEERING

Best Regards.

·
Registered
470 Posts
depends on if you want to TELL people you have power steering and watch a little red light come on and go off on the dash OR if you want a device that actually improves the steering... if the actual steering is what you are searching for then POLARIS ONLY!!!
I dont care what the vendors tell you, there is a BIG difference!! sorry guys truth does hurt sometimes.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Oem Polaris unit is hands down best option.

Sent from my MotoAtrix using Tapatalk 2
AMEN ! I've tried a few different ones and the Polaris is a lot better than any brand I have tried.
All

Not trying to start a war here but can you tell why the Polaris unit is so much better (double the money better)?

I put an Super ATV unit in mine about 6 months ago. Ran great up until this weekend when I land the XP on the nose doing about 50 MPH at the dunes. When I land and stopped I noticed that the steering was binding up. My buddy reached in and cranked on it super hard and what ever was binding now was not any longer. Other than that the only complaint I have is I thought it would assit a little more.

Never have tried the Polaris unit. Just stayed away from the sticker shock.

·
Registered
296 Posts
If you have any questions about our EZ-Steer unit don't hesitate to shoot me a PM and I gladly get you fixed up. Our fully submerge-able power-steering units comes with and easy no drill install bracket, 3 wire hook up. I can assure you, you can't go wrong with our latest and greatest power-steering setup. I can get a unit shipped to your door for $560.00 providing you are in the lower 48 states.

Best Regards.

This unit will fit my 2012 rzr 4 800??

H

·
0 Posts
Oem Polaris unit is hands down best option.

Sent from my MotoAtrix using Tapatalk 2
AMEN ! I've tried a few different ones and the Polaris is a lot better than any brand I have tried.
All

Not trying to start a war here but can you tell why the Polaris unit is so much better (double the money better)?

I put an Super ATV unit in mine about 6 months ago. Ran great up until this weekend when I land the XP on the nose doing about 50 MPH at the dunes. When I land and stopped I noticed that the steering was binding up. My buddy reached in and cranked on it super hard and what ever was binding now was not any longer. Other than that the only complaint I have is I thought it would assit a little more.

Never have tried the Polaris unit. Just stayed away from the sticker shock.
I've never owned the EZ Steer or had any personal experience with them, but I have owned and installed both Unisteer and the OEM EPS. I wouldnt go so far as to say that the OEM unit is vastly superior in the way it feels to the operator, but it is better IMO, seems to have more assist at slower speeds than the Unisteer, the Unisteer is by no means lacking assist..but the Polaris EPS is very easy to steer even at a crawl..and is speed sensitive...asssit is reduced at speed so as not to feel squirrely. Design wise..it's plug and play and bolts right in and also is the only unit with a brushless motor. It also comes with a cover..no big deal but it does give it a cleaner look. Lastly it works with the stock computer system and display..any faults or issues will be displayed on the stock display versus a blink light. Whether those things add up to it being worth the extra money..thats a personal opinion. I could have gotten another Unisteer for less than $700, the Polaris EPS cost me about $1050 iirc..I have no regrets about spending the extra cash. With that said I have absolutely nothing against the Unisteer Powersteering..for a long time they were the only option and if the Polaris unit wasnt available as a kit I would have a Unisteer kit on my XP.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Try to find somebody that has any aftermarket kit on their RZR and then go to your Polaris dealership and steer a RZR with a factory powersteering kit. It is worth the extra money for the Polaris kit.

·
6,239 Posts

Best Regards.

This unit will fit my 2012 rzr 4 800??
Yes I have one that will work for your machine, just shoot me a PM or give us a call and we'll get you taken care of. This unit helped Mitch Guthrie take the win at the 2012 King of the Hammers event in his xp900.

·
Registered
235 Posts
depends on if you want to TELL people you have power steering and watch a little red light come on and go off on the dash OR if you want a device that actually improves the steering... if the actual steering is what you are searching for then POLARIS ONLY!!!
I dont care what the vendors tell you, there is a BIG difference!! sorry guys truth does hurt sometimes.
AMEN!!!

·
Registered
421 Posts
I got the Ez - Steer...I love it, no problems...
I dont regret saving over 500 bucks and having awesome power steering...

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have the EZ steer also and have zero complaints. I have no binding or noise. I have driven both and the polaris kit does turn a little easier at a dead stop. You can turn mine lock to lock with the palm of your hand at crawl speeds so I'm not sure it needs to turn any easier. The greatest benefit is that large rocks, stumps and ruts no longer try to take the steering wheel away from (my thumbs are much happier) you can just drive and not feel like you have to hold on to the wheel for dear life. I wanted the Polaris kit and if money was not an option I would have one. There are so many other expensive things I want that I decided to risk it and save a little and do not regret it at all. The install was simple a couple of hours and riding and I CAN TELL people I have power steering. That is the truth, it does not hurt nor am I a vendor.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts