Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a PVCX on my Rzr that died, so I replaced it with a PV3. but the new tuner cant read my ECU because it already has a djt tune in it. I get error 206 that says I need to flash a stock tune to the ECU which I cant do because the PV3 wont talk to the ECU. I was hoping someone on this forum knows the fix ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got the tuner from Fuel Moto, it has dynojet tunes in it.
but they also put a stock tune in it, the trouble is I cant flash the stock tune to the ECU. I am still waiting to hear from the guys at Fuel Moto.

·
Registered
942 Posts
In order to get the replacement tuner setup for your machine that already has a different tune in it I think you'll need to contact DJ. They are going to need one of the files from the tuner and some info from your machine, which is displayed on the tuner when plugged in to your machine. I just went through a similar issue with mine. PVCX took a dump on me and upgraded to a new PV3. I'm running AA tunes on mine. I had to send an info file to AA from the tuner and info from the tuner when plugged in. Then he built the tunes for my machine. Works perfect again. Since you're running DJ tunes, I would just call them directly. They should be able to get you setup.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In order to get the replacement tuner setup for your machine that already has a different tune in it I think you'll need to contact DJ. They are going to need one of the files from the tuner and some info from your machine, which is displayed on the tuner when plugged in to your machine. I just went through a similar issue with mine. PVCX took a dump on me and upgraded to a new PV3. I'm running AA tunes on mine. I had to send an info file to AA from the tuner and info from the tuner when plugged in. Then he built the tunes for my machine. Works perfect again. Since you're running DJ tunes, I would just call them directly. They should be able to get you setup.
I dont think I can get any info from my RZR, when I plug the tuner in to the RZR the display I get says the tune is out of date and has no channels download the tune to Power Core software then reinstall it back on the ECU. but if I cant communicate with the ECU, I cant do anything.
Thank you so much for your help.

·
Registered
942 Posts
I believe this video will help you. I think DJ is going to want that same info to help you.

Then call Dynojet. They are open now. 1-800-992-4993. They should be able to get you all set up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts