Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to install power steering on my 2012 rzr4 800. Should have purchased it with the machine when new. How difficult is it to install, as I have heard it takes hours & hours from some and only a couple from others.
And which unit is the best and most reliable?
From photos on line it seems that the upper u-joint is removable from the short shaft just under the steering wheel. I looked at my RZR and it seems that the u-joint cannot be disassembled.
Any comments.
Thanks

·
Registered
235 Posts
OEM is plug and play and continues to work with no need to keep shipping back and forth to vendor because something doesn't fit, it quit working, or they send you the wrong items.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I installed super atvs kit couple of weeks ago on my rzr 4 and love it. Took about 3 hrs to install and works great. Had there kit on my ranger and had no problems at all. I say save your money and get there kit

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

·
6,226 Posts
I installed super atvs kit couple of weeks ago on my rzr 4 and love it. Took about 3 hrs to install and works great. Had there kit on my ranger and had no problems at all. I say save your money and get there kit

x2 save yourself some coin and go with our EZ-Steer unit, I can assure you that you wont be disappointed. We have been working very hard on these units to make them the best upgrade money can buy without a doubt. I can get a unit shipped to your door for a price you cannot refuse. If you are interested just shoot me a PM and I will get you hooked up my friend!

POLARIS RZR ACCESSORIES - EZ-STEER POWER-STEERING

Best Regards

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm really happy with my SATV power steering also. It was a great upgrade for the money. I will put it to the test when I put tracks on my RZR this fall.

·
Registered
219 Posts

x2 save yourself some coin and go with our EZ-Steer unit, I can assure you that you wont be disappointed. We have been working very hard on these units to make them the best upgrade money can buy without a doubt. I can get a unit shipped to your door for a price you cannot refuse. If you are interested just shoot me a PM and I will get you hooked up my friend!

POLARIS RZR ACCESSORIES - EZ-STEER POWER-STEERING

Best Regards
I am really happy with my SuperATV Power Steering as well...great product.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts