Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Polaris not offer posters? I looked at their site and nothing there. Husband has just built a garage and I wanted to get a couple of Polaris Pro posters along with our BMW bike and car and frame them and hang up in garage. I can find the bike and car but nothing on Polaris.
Maybe I am just old, but I used to always be able to get posters. Not interested in buying these pricey 8x10 art prints.
Any ideas of who might have them or are there even any out there?
Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Does Polaris not offer posters? I looked at their site and nothing there. Husband has just built a garage and I wanted to get a couple of Polaris Pro posters along with our BMW bike and car and frame them and hang up in garage. I can find the bike and car but nothing on Polaris.
Maybe I am just old, but I used to always be able to get posters. Not interested in buying these pricey 8x10 art prints.
Any ideas of who might have them or are there even any out there?
Thanks
Did you Google Polaris posters/signs? It's all there you just have to Google

·
Registered
268 Posts
I know they have banners for sure!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
772 Posts
I know this doesn't address the OPs question. But for those who'd like some wall art (i.e. posters) of their own buggy in action while on the trail during one of those "hold my beer moments," Walmart will take any photo and turn it a poster at a reasonable price (Photo Printing | Posters & Large Prints | Walmart Photo). Personally, I'd love to have a poster of our own buggy to put in our shop (as opposed to a generic Polaris poster). Unfortunately, we never think about photos until afterward.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts