Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weekend Sale!!!
For you folks that were not close enough to attend the Sand Sport Show, we are going to run the same type of sale for this weekend, giving you all a discount plus free shipping.
If your in need of an easy to install and use parking brake for your hoopty, here's a good chance to get yourself one.
The best way to protect your transmission when your parking on a hill, on your trailer, or basically anywhere not flat.
We have them for all of the Polaris models, RZR's, Rangers, General and RS1 (XP Pro coming within about 2 weeks), the Can Am X3's and Maverick/Commanders, the Textron XX, Wild Cat 1000, and the Trail/Sport models.
Use discount code "missedtheshow" at checkout, and save $10 on each brake, plus get free shipping.
Sale runs till midnight Sunday....

·
Registered
38 Posts
Weekend Sale!!!
For you folks that were not close enough to attend the Sand Sport Show, we are going to run the same type of sale for this weekend, giving you all a discount plus free shipping.
If your in need of an easy to install and use parking brake for your hoopty, here's a good chance to get yourself one.
The best way to protect your transmission when your parking on a hill, on your trailer, or basically anywhere not flat.
We have them for all of the Polaris models, RZR's, Rangers, General and RS1 (XP Pro coming within about 2 weeks), the Can Am X3's and Maverick/Commanders, the Textron XX, Wild Cat 1000, and the Trail/Sport models.
Use discount code "missedtheshow" at checkout, and save $10 on each brake, plus get free shipping.
Sale runs till midnight Sunday....

Hi. I ordered this yesterday (Friday) via the internet using my Pay Pal. I was hoping that you would honor the discount code since my weekends start on Friday :wink It looks to be a good part and I can't wait to install it and use it! TYIA. Much appreciated!
James Little

1 - 3 of 3 Posts