Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Im tired of seeing all these posts of people that are not happy with their RZR's. I only want to see people that are happy with their RZR's for whatever reason. The nay sayers always shine because us happy owners dont let the world know otherwise.

Ill start this off.

I love my RZR!! Its the best machine out there.

Come on guys, dont let this fizzle out!

Do not post unless you have something positive to say.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just purchased an xp4 a few weeks age. I've only had time for one ride in the Flagstaff AZ area. It was great. We could haul but on the rutted up dirt roads. Then when it got technical I put it in low and 4wd and crawled up rocks. I purchased to use in the sand dunes but it's great to have the option of riding trails. The machine performs so much better then the Rhino I had. And I feel safer with a real 4 seater.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Ya I love mine... Its about time to upgrade but its a tuff call because my S does everything well and is paid for.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
im extremely happy with my rzr, except for the faulty oil pressure relief valve, other than that i couldnt imagine having any other machine

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I love mine because gives my wife and I something to do outdoors together, go see things we wouldn't ordinarily have seen, and my rzr always gets me there and back

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
I LOVE my RZR XP!! This is my 2nd RZR since 08 (first was a 09' 50") and dont have a negitive thing to say bout either one.. :ride:...I convinced a few of my buddies to get themselves one and their very happy as well.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Well, Im tired of seeing all these posts of people that are not happy with their RZR's. I only want to see people that are happy with their RZR's for whatever reason. The nay sayers always shine because us happy owners dont let the world know otherwise.

Ill start this off.

I love my RZR!! Its the best machine out there.

Come on guys, dont let this fizzle out!

Do not post unless you have something positive to say.
You also have to take into consideration that the people on the forum are only a bread crumb, so it seems like there are alot of problem with rzrs. I see alot of problems with rzrs on this forum only because the person is trying to figure out how to fix the problem.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Had a RG 4 and never had an issue that I didn't cause. ( crashed into a boulder & took out front A -arms)
Now have a XP4 for about a year... So far so good.
I love it! Been reliable and a blast...

·
Can never have 2 much FUN
208 Posts
Just got my 800 s in April and have been loving every minute I get to spend behind the wheel. Of course that seems to be the challenge - Wife wants to drive, my son wants to go jumping, yadda, yadda, yadda.

I foresee another RZR in my garage before too long.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
When it's working it's by far the funniest machine I've ever been in. Love it!

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Yeah, I would say we are very happy..

·
Registered
84 Posts
How do you spell fun..."RZR"

1 - 20 of 128 Posts