Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am purchasing a brand new 2012 rzr 4 xp LE and wanting to do different wheels and tires... Trying to see what I could get for a full brand new set of tires and wheels already mounted... What do you think I could get, I live in southern California

·
Official Parts Breaker
4,821 Posts
If I can get 600 I would probably do that
I wouldn't hold my breath... I highly doubt you'll get that. I'd say closer to 300 bucks.

And to prove it, I'll put my money where my mouth is. Just tell me where to send the money... :rofl3:

:D

Good luck with the sale...

Mark

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks mark but not looking for smart ass comment just asking a question...... If someone wants to buy them great if not no big deal... Don't have to sell them just was trying to see what the market is for them

·
Official Parts Breaker
4,821 Posts
Thanks mark but not looking for smart ass comment just asking a question...... If someone wants to buy them great if not no big deal... Don't have to sell them just was trying to see what the market is for them
Sorry bud, was just given ya a bump. I was being funny (or at least thought so) about the 300 comment.

Yes, you should easily get 500-600 bucks for them. If you sell them and have to ship them, you know you can just put a label on the tire itself and not box them up. (saves money, ships cheaper)

Mark

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's cool mark I probably took it the wrong way... Plus it's been a loooong day at work lol lol sorry bud thanks for the info didn't know u could ship tired like that

·
Official Parts Breaker
4,821 Posts
It's cool mark I probably took it the wrong way... Plus it's been a loooong day at work lol lol sorry bud thanks for the info didn't know u could ship tired like that

No problem... I really did mean it as a bump. But yes, you can ship them that way. I usually get a piece of cardboard and place it over the face of the wheel (though these are off road wheels) and get that saran wrap on a stick and wrap around the entire wheel and tire.

Of course, you don't have to wrap it at all.... just stick an address on it and UPS will ship it.

Mark

·
Registered
244 Posts
FWIW, Rocky Mountain ATV has 26x9x12s for $123 and 26x12x12 for $136, with free shipping. Just something for a price point. $550-600 would be a good deal with wheels for someone looking for a set.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts