Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got one of these via email and other in PM on one of the social medias

Right at 500 belts out, so far one failed due to a spider nut backing off and a cracked clutch and one failed and the reason is undetermined. So months of testing, 500 belts out and two fail. Not too shabby!!!

Just wanted to give you a quick shout Todd. You guys are really on to something with your new belts. Good job on the time it took to R&D these. The thick one I purchased for my xp4-1k and the other for my buddy's general woke both those machines up engagement is so much better and smooth as silk. Broken in 30 easy miles just like you said and by far the best belts we have used on our machines. Thanks again on making and bringing to market a top notch product. Thanks
Clint

Just got back from a week trip in WV to the Hatfield McCoy trails. I put about 600 miles on my 1000s during the week, and had installed Todd’s thick belt the night prior to leaving for the trip. All I can say is the belt performed better then any stock I’ve ever run! No matter how steep the trail or how rocky the climb it never flinched. Couple this with his clutch kit and rollers and you hardly feel the clutch engage it’s so smooth. I didn’t matter if I was slowly crawling the rocks or doing 70mph down a fire road. The belt performed better then I ever expected it to. And for $120 I’ll never buy a stock belt or any other brand again!

Johh, FL.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I'm considering a preventive bely change at 1200 miles. I have a spare Gates but thinking about trying a Hunterworks belt. Ihaven't read any recent Hunterworks belt reviews. Anyone using them that want to share recent info?

·
Vendor
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm considering a preventive bely change at 1200 miles. I have a spare Gates but thinking about trying a Hunterworks belt. Ihaven't read any recent Hunterworks belt reviews. Anyone using them that want to share recent info?
I add them to our reviews on our site

Ever heard no news is good news? Most folks don't get on social media to tell you how great things are just when something is not going well and want to tell it or get advice

We still selling them fast and still doing great!!

Thanks
Todd

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
So far....great belt deal. I've got 2 NW mountain rides on the W thick belt ($119) and really like it. Very smooth engagement, no jerkiness is the most noticeable feature. Its quiet until it gets alittle hot...then it has the low speed squeal. I'm on 32's with Dalton kit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts