Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does everyone use to make her shine ?

later

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I like to use CD2 and some microfiber rags. Polishes the plastics and details all the hard to reach areas without you having to get into them with rags.

·
eternal noobie
239 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Assuming your '11 is painted and not merely colored, you can use anything in the world of automotive detailing products. I buff with Sonus polishes and seal with Werkstat sealants.

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
I think I'm cleaning my RAZR, as I've been doing the buid, and I trull believe it's the first time it's ever REALLY been cleaned...if it was ever muddy, I would get her up to 50mph and hit the crystal clear rivers at full power... I was always pleased with the results....until now!! Now I will always clean it!! Chunks of crap everywhere!!

·
Banned
5,672 Posts
"What does everyone use to make her shine ? "
trying to remember - she did for a good year or so.....the last 12 have been...oh uh RZRS, sorry.....yeah rain and a dewalt pressure washer 3800 psi - sorry.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
What does everyone use to make her shine ?
Really messy here, so don't go wild, but try to get 90% of the slop off it....Diluted SimpleGreen or Purple stuff and warm water with standard hose nozzle. I don't use powerwashers on my machines. Too much pressure. Warm water does wonders for loosening clay with the Green or Purple stuff. It's just so sloppy here in Maine....you wade through nasty clay and a mix of rotting water all the time. It's pointless to make it "shine". The first day I rode it I looked at it long and hard and took some pictures knowing it would NEVER look the same within minutes of leaving the driveway.

·
Registered
261 Posts
i use spray nine and pressure washer, then when it dries i spray it with tire shine, looks brand new after that....

·
Registered
45 Posts
pressure wash it then 2 cans of Armor All spray foam! No scrubbing, buckets or rags required. Foam it and let it sit overnight. It runs down in all the hard to reach areas. Just dont do the seats (common sense). Perfect everytime!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts