Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
XXL's are great for the front. Got them on mine.

If you want to match the rears for bigger tires, Polaris does not make them. . . . .but. . . . Super ATV does! LINKY

They look just like the stock rears only wider and, they match the front XXL's from Polaris

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im hoping the fronts will be enough. My dad and his friend both have the full super-atv extended fender flares. Really impressive with durability! Trails are pretty tight down in the south, so tree contact is common.

·
Registered
126 Posts
How do the XXL compare to the SuperATV flares?
I have the same question. I heard that the SATV one have a shiny / bright finish to them. I would like to verify this. That would make me not want to mix and match them with the Polaris front units.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have the same question. I heard that the SATV one have a shiny / bright finish to them. I would like to verify this. That would make me not want to mix and match them with the Polaris front units.
Exactly. I have no doubt they are both awesome, but haven't seen anything that puts them against each other.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I have Super Atv’s on my Turbo s and they work great, l got a forum discounted price on them from super ATV. I believe it was less than $400. for both fronts and rears. They are a little shinier than than the oem ones, but not much. They appear to be made of the same material and look factory. My tires still are out past the fenders, so tree contact is really not an issue.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I’ve had the Polaris XXL front fenders on my 2018 xp 1000 since day one. They worked great. Now I recently swapped the stock tires with 32” Tusk Terribites. A lot of small rocks were pelting me in the arm and face while on my first ride with the new tires. Just ordered Mudbusters front fender flairs to add onto the XXL fenders. Hopefully that addition will help keep the rocks from coming into the cab.

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have Super Atv’s on my Turbo s and they work great, l got a forum discounted price on them from super ATV. I believe it was less than $400. for both fronts and rears. They are a little shinier than than the oem ones, but not much. They appear to be made of the same material and look factory. My tires still are out past the fenders, so tree contact is really not an issue.
How did you come about the discount?

·
Registered
337 Posts
How did you come about the discount?
Just inter Super ATV discount code at the top of forum page where there is a box that reads ”search community “ and post you would like to have the code. Keith is a Great guy and will help you out! Or you can start a new thread and ask for it.

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
I have the front xxl on mine as well. I had the rears on too but took them off for stocks...I may put them back on. They really help a lot although I have had some situations where I thought I might rip one off (or two)...but that’s part of the fun, right?

one thing I’d like is a good solution to address the amount of stuff that gets thrown into the rear of the buggy. Prefer something that doesn’t look like an Afterthought!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
How do the XXL compare to the SuperATV flares?
Im really happy with the Polaris XXL front fender flares so far. They have the same plastic texture as the oem flares. The super atv flares are on the glossy side. Not a bad thing, but worth noting.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts