Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope I don't step on anyone's toes by posting this but just wanted opinions. We have a really great local dealership but I was searching on line sevaral years ago and discovered just like car lots there are ATV/UTV volume dealers.
I found several others around the country and this one is over 100 miles from my house. I saved $3,000 in 2007 on an 800 X2 (paid $6,200). I also saved $1,000 on my RZR. A little bit of a hike but I can make an appointment and have same day service on most issues.
I just wanted to know if you have these type of dealers in your area and if you use them?
Take a look,
Polaris Utility Vehicles from Abernathy's Cycle Sales - Honda/Yamaha/Polaris

G

·
Abernathy's..Offroad Powersports and Performance East...and a couple others known for the best prices..they sell alot of machines. Offroad Powersports usally has the best openly advertised prices. Performance East is who I buy from..they will match Offroad Powersports and the owner Travis is a no kidding good guy who takes care of his customers(not that Jay doesn't they are just several hours away from me).

G

·
They just list what they have in stock. I'm just amazed a the prices because you can't touch a new or demo RZR4 for $12,994.00
Yep..that is a good advertised price for a left over '10 for sure...more than I paid for mine before the '11's came out though so it can be done :shhh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.