Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have ordered the Polaris upper canvas doors for my Pro xp 4 ultimate. Not finding much info about compatibility with my Polaris metal roof, and poly windshield.Looks like the door frame connects to roll cage. Will the clamps that hold front window be in the way?and also the roof is pretty flush to the roll cage.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m running Polaris glass front and metal roof fitment on the upper doors is awesome compared to other soft uppers I have had on other machines. Definitely the best ones Polaris has made.
My window clamps to the cage curious if the clamps would be in the way of door frame?

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
all the polaris stuff is compatable. i have the ply glass, metal roof, and soft uppers. it all meshes together. FYI directions and installation are a joke!! enjoy!!
Not true. I have the Polaris inner Doors. Not only did I have to shave them to make it work with the upper enclosure, I had to cut almost 3/4” off the bottom cause I have the Polaris rock sliders and it would bind up not allowing door to open.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Not true. I have the Polaris inner Doors. Not only did I have to shave them to make it work with the upper enclosure, I had to cut almost 3/4” off the bottom cause I have the Polaris rock sliders and it would bind up not allowing door to open.
all the items he asked about are compatable!!! keep the post in context!

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
all the items he asked about are compatable!!! keep the post in context!
It is in context. Not all polaris parts are compatible. But go ahead feel free to be a tool. His post was about polaris upper canvas doors. Upper doors don't work with polaris inners, which also don't work with polaris rock sliders

·
Registered
81 Posts
It is in context. Not all polaris parts are compatible. But go ahead feel free to be a tool. His post was about polaris upper canvas doors. Upper doors don't work with polaris inners, which also don't work with polaris rock sliders
Well I guess I will be a tool again. and let you know that polaris uppers DO WORK with polaris inners!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts