Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Sounds like you have def tried to get them adjusted right ... ST should be out in 2 weeks from what I've heard, been diggin the videos lately, they sure know their stuff.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I agree. ST’s videos are amazing. Almost to the point of telling secrets a out the industry and what really works. Honest amd full of info. Perfect.

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Below is a dealer copy of the Service Bulletin Z-20-03-A concerning the 2020 RZR Pro XP tender springs; got a copy and it’s very detailed reading. Wish they would post this information for everyone to see.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
They installed the replacement springs and it was a waste time. Still only have 10 to 11 inches of ground clearance. Polaris said the springs won't handle any assesories. They should of said that when I bought them.I have 350 miles currently and the issue started at 100 miles.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
What accessories do you have?
I was at 14.5” on my two seater but with less than 1/5 inch more of threads on original tender springs.
Now with new/recall tenders i have about 1 3/4 inch of threads left to add preload and am at 14.5” now with Roof, radio intercom, 50lb Factory UTV 3/8” skid plate, 70 Qt storage box and 20Qt rear cooler, interior storage bags in doors and between seats. I do have frint forward High lifter fromtnupper and lower control arms as well as Super ATV fromt lower subframe reimforcement plate, Sector Sven rearview mirros with lights, overhead light in roof, and my som at 175#.
I need to put the vehiclemom the corner balancing pads to weighnitnup but have not yet.
Have you maxed out on your spring adjustability?
These things come with a coil over suspension with much adjustability. Dealer probably put the perches at a predetermined height so you might need to crank down to accomodate you options and weight!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Already adjusted shocks to the max. All assesories are Polaris front and rear storage boxes spare tire with rack and front and rear bumpers. Dealer never told me that assesories could affect ride height they had no problem taking the money. I discussed issue with Shock Therapy and they pointed out the Polaris main springs are made of the same cheap steel therfore they also needed to be replaced.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Has anybody rechecked the clearance after they have had the new springs put in? After a few days I measured it again and I’m down to 12 1/2“. I don’t have any extra weight in the bed and I checked it on firm and soft moving it each time.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Wasn’t going to wait for Polaris to replace my xp pro 4 tenders with more junk so I bought shock therapy installed them today will let you know after I drive this weekend if it was worth the money.

·
Registered
317 Posts
well I just got word from Polaris that my machines clearance at 12” is with in spec after the tender spring update. I then asked what they recommend I do to get the 14 1/2” they claim? No response...
I added 1/2 to the preload in the rear now I’m at 14” and will see how it rides.

RenoProXP let us know how the Shock Therapy kit works I looked at that last night and from what I see it’s the solutio!

·
Registered
45 Posts
well I just got word from Polaris that my machines clearance at 12” is with in spec after the tender spring update. I then asked what they recommend I do to get the 14 1/2” they claim? No response...
I added 1/2 to the preload in the rear now I’m at 14” and will see how it rides.

RenoProXP let us know how the Shock Therapy kit works I looked at that last night and from what I see it’s the solutio!

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Wasn’t going to wait for Polaris to replace my xp pro 4 tenders with more junk so I bought shock therapy installed them today will let you know after I drive this weekend if it was worth the money.
Did you do the revalve also? Or just springs?

·
Registered
353 Posts
I’m sitting at about 15 inches but I expect it will settle in after I go beat on it tomorrow.
Keep an eye on your crossovers. I am poor and don’t have a pro but on my xp the tender was rubbing the crossover. After a couple ride I gave them a good thump with a bfh to “center” them on the divider. Seems to be much better now. I wish the would make new dividers to go with their spring kit to self center.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 42 Posts