Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 562 Posts

·
Vendor
1,850 Posts
Over 2,000 forum members have purchased their extended warranty from us since December of 2011, thanks for all the business and support!

To purchase a Polaris Extended Service Contract (ESC) Protection Plan, Please Call our Customer Service Team at (586) 248 9188 or Fill out our FREE Quote on our Dealership website below:

FREE Quote, Click HERE!

We Offer 25% OFF Retail Prices for the Extended Warranty through Polaris to our Loyal Forum Customers

On our website, you will find more detailed information regarding the Polaris Protection Plans such as..

Power Vs. Total - Determine the difference between the two Extended Warranty plans offered by Polaris.

What is Covered - Know exactly what is covered under the Polaris ESC for both Power & Total Plans.

Contract Sample - Look over the contract before purchasing to read the fine details of Polaris ESC terms and conditions.

Current Model List - A view of the different categories you will find your exact model under which will help you determine pricing.

Rough Estimate on Pricing - A price sheet for all the different models and plans along with term length 12-60 months coverage.

Remember, we offer 25% OFF MSRP prices that you will most likely will receive at your local dealerships.

P.S. To get an accurate quote, please fill out the FREE Quote form here..

To get an accurate quote, please fill out the FREE Quote form...CLICK HERE

Please don't hesitate to give us a call at (586) 248 9188 if you have any questions at all. We are here to help make this a quick and easy online process.

Or, Email us at [email protected]

Contact @FixMyToysZach for inquiring on purchasing a Polaris ESC.

LAST UPDATED: January 28th 2019

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,002 Posts
Re: Polaristar Extended Warranty Pricing for members

this is a hell,va deal,
i wish this offer was around before i bought my 54 month warrenty:sad:

·
Vendor
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

o yeah just to clear things up a little bit...

when you order I will need:

-VIN Number

-Purchase date

-Amount paid

I submit the warranty online through Poalris and your paperwork and recipt including the contract is mailed the next day. Please give at least a week before factory warranty is up to make sure theres time if we have any bugs in the paperwork. I accept mastercard, Visa, and Paypal only for payment on the extended warrantys. (amex and discover are a pain on what is obviously very small margin at these prices)

Already had a few members buy from me, thanks alot guys!!!

·
Registered
2,266 Posts

Will be getting in contact to set this up before my 6 months is out.

·
Premium Member
10,038 Posts

paid 1000.00 for mine that is a great price. wander how local dealer will take care of you if warranty purchased somewhere else..

·
Vendor
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

paid 1000.00 for mine that is a great price. wander how local dealer will take care of you if warranty purchased somewhere else..
That one I cant help anyone with, Every dealership is supposed to preform the Polistar warranty work. Polaris even sells them direct through the mail after you buy a new machine because in general the dealers are bad at selling them. however I can tell you that the dealers are paid good money to preform the warranty work so your local guy shouldnt be to upset ;)

·
Registered
642 Posts

Thanks for the good, no b.s. pricing! I've got a couple quick questions. First, can an existing polistar extended warranty be extended/renewed if it's still in force? Second, is there no longer a zero deductible policy available? Ok, I lied, I have a third quesiton..is say a 60 month warranty good from time of purchase of the warranty or of the unit?

thanks again!

·
Vendor
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Thanks for the good, no b.s. pricing! I've got a couple quick questions. First, can an existing polistar extended warranty be extended/renewed if it's still in force? Second, is there no longer a zero deductible policy available? Ok, I lied, I have a third quesiton..is say a 60 month warranty good from time of purchase of the warranty or of the unit?

thanks again!
to the best of my knowledge an existing polistar warrany can not be extended

Nope, polaris has removed the option for 0 deductible. They used to allow you to purchase either.

a "60-month" warranty is good from date of purchase. Basically its 6+ an additional 54. why they do it this way I have no idea. Just Polaris being confusing like normal.

·
Registered
333 Posts

How is the service on the extended warranties? When I broke my coil spring on the S while under factory warranty, Popo dealer said they had to take a picture and send to Corporate before they could begin working. Does it sound like I have a Polaris problem or a dealer problem?

·
Vendor
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

on the warranty side a large amount of the quality comes down to how hard your local dealer is willing to fight. Its not uncommon for polaris to request pictures or even recall a defective part during the claim process. this protects polaris from a dealership running fraud claims and helps them to identify if theres a problem with a batch of parts.

common sense is king, if its something that should be covered a good dealer will be able to make that happen 99% of the time.

but keep in mind polaris is always the judge, jury, and executioner.

·
Registered
330 Posts

this deductable is it per visit or per problem.

so if you take you rzr to the dealer with multiply problems it would only be a $50 deductable?

·
Vendor
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

this deductable is it per visit or per problem.

so if you take you rzr to the dealer with multiply problems it would only be a $50 deductable?
per claim, which means basically per visit.

say you had a suspension issue and engine issue and you took it to the dealer for both at the same time. you would owe 50 for both issues.

but if you had an engine problem a week after you had the shocks fixed, its another 50.

·
Registered
335 Posts

Why is your price so much cheaper than our local polaris dealership for the polistar insurance? I also assume this would be honored at any Polaris dealer.

·
Registered
116 Posts

A bit off topic, but for those owners who aren't close to a dealer and use an independent for service or, do it themselves, has anyone experienced a reluctance by Polaris to pay claims vs. having the services done at a dealership?

I have dealers in my area, but would much rather go to an independent. Cheaper and more thurough...

Any thoughts?

·
Vendor
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Why is your price so much cheaper than our local polaris dealership for the polistar insurance? I also assume this would be honored at any Polaris dealer.
because im cool ;)

lol jk, theres a good amount of margin on the warrants as you can see. I dont make a whole lot but for me its about 10 minutes of paperwork so I dont mind selling them cheap.

yes honored at any polaris dealership

1 - 20 of 562 Posts