Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a new xp 1000 4 and was thinking of putting there set of Pro Armor® Wheel & Tire Set: Flare - Matte Black & Crawler XR - 32" from them. I am curious what the offset on the rims is. I would think that it would be factory but not sure and just wondering if anyone else knew.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I have a pro armor and sti beadlock setup on my 900s and love them and I got them on rocky mountain atv they have all the sizes and what not 14 inch wheels and 28 inch tires is what I got

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a pro armor and sti beadlock setup on my 900s and love them and I got them on rocky mountain atv they have all the sizes and what not 14 inch wheels and 28 inch tires is what I got
So what offset did you buy? I was wondering if I ordered them from Polaris what the offset would be. From my understanding a 5/4 is what factory rims are on the 2019.

·
Registered
731 Posts
So what offset did you buy? I was wondering if I ordered them from Polaris what the offset would be. From my understanding a 5/4 is what factory rims are on the 2019.
mine are 4+3 it made my 900s 64 wide

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
The factory XP wheels are definitely not 5/4. I believe the front are roughly 5/1 and rears 6/1, but it’s not an even number. It’s a fraction like 5.2/0.8 or something. The factory wheels have a lot of backspacing and almost any aftermarket wheel is going to increase track width. If you’re going to drop the coin on new tires AND wheels, do yourself a favor and get the same size all the way around. Personally, I’d buy 5 and rotate the spare in.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The factory XP wheels are definitely not 5/4. I believe the front are roughly 5/1 and rears 6/1, but it’s not an even number. It’s a fraction like 5.2/0.8 or something. The factory wheels have a lot of backspacing and almost any aftermarket wheel is going to increase track width. If you’re going to drop the coin on new tires AND wheels, do yourself a favor and get the same size all the way around. Personally, I’d buy 5 and rotate the spare in.
I guess what I was asking is if you order it with there Pro armor wheel and tire kit what offset are they. It does not specify except that they are 32 on 15 wheels. Or 30 on 14's. As far as price it is about the same as buying them anywhere else because of a 10% off my dealer was giving me. After reading that article from shock therapy over offset I would like to keep it close to what they said.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Most likely it will be a 5/2 offset. It will make it about 2" wider with a 5/2. The 4/3 is not very popular and the 5/1 or 6/1 offset is just now catching on with introduction of the 72" rigs. I will also say that most bone stock 1000xp rigs are not 64" wide. They are closer to 66 or 67. My 1000xp I had was 69" wide at ride height with s 5/2 wheel and was 67" wide bone stock off the show room floor. My rs1 and xp turbo also had the exact same measurements stock and with 5/2s

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Most likely it will be a 5/2 offset. It will make it about 2" wider with a 5/2. The 4/3 is not very popular and the 5/1 or 6/1 offset is just now catching on with introduction of the 72" rigs. I will also say that most bone stock 1000xp rigs are not 64" wide. They are closer to 66 or 67. My 1000xp I had was 69" wide at ride height with s 5/2 wheel and was 67" wide bone stock off the show room floor. My rs1 and xp turbo also had the exact same measurements stock and with 5/2s
So talked with sales man and you are correct they would be 5/2. I did forget to ask if I ordered them from them if they would all be the same width or come like stock wider in the back. I will have to ask him that next.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Take a tape measure with you to the dealership. I'm willing to bet any rs1, xpt, or xp1000 I'll measure will be over 64" edge of tire to edge of tire.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts