Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
08 RZR
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Polaris Lock n Ride hard cab for sale, used it one bought and used the winter of 2008/2009. Sold my tracks and dont ride in the winter anymore. Comes with everything except the front windshield. Asking $1100, located in Minnesota and will ship but you cover the shipping costs.
Thanks, Dave

·
08 RZR
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
let me see if i can find some on the rzr.

·
08 RZR
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
08 RZR
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here are a few pics of the cab, these are from 2008/2009 winter but you get the idea, I can email current pics if interested

Attachments

·
08 RZR
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, it is still for sale.

·
08 RZR
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It is still for sale Lowater, Had some interest but the shipping quoted from UPS is out of the question for shipping. If you are close, I do travel to the cities once in awhile, I am willing to take $900 firm and could work a deal for meeting half way if the distance is resonable.
Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
10 Posts
well im in indianapolis but am willing to make the haul possibly... do you have an estimate on what it weighs with all the peices? i do alot of shipping and was hoping i could get an idea so all you would have to do is throw it all on a skid strap it down and i could have my shipper pick it up? if not im callin my buddy to go on a road trip lol!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.