Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do Polaris products such as a Rzr , come with a factory invoice affixed to the vehicle ? The reason I’m asking is shipping included in invoice price , or are dealers backing it out and double charging it ?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Do Polaris products such as a Rzr , come with a factory invoice affixed to the vehicle ? The reason I’m asking is shipping included in invoice price , or are dealers backing it out and double charging it ?
No but at the time I bought mine Polaris listed a $400 some odd dollar destination charge. My dealer sold me my premium for 35,049 otd no destination charge passed on.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is the dealer you are working with called RideNow (aka ScamNow RideLater)?
No , was just looking today at new models and noted the cost started with MSRP , a $3100 service contract , $700 delivery fee , $795 assembly fee , a $495 acquisition fee and some outrageous dealer doc fee plus tax , license / registration . It was actually comical . The sales person did say $2000 off MSRP today ! I’ll buy used when I’m ready

·
Premium Member
2020 900 Trail Fox Edition
1,208 Posts
I'm not real sure about the Polaris industry but in the RV industry MSRP is a made up figure between the dealer and the Mfg. that's the reason you will see different MSRP prices. With that said some of the add on things are baloney. JMHO
side note in the RV industry its normal to offer a dealer as a starting point 20% off the MSRP and many sell at that offer.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
No , was just looking today at new models and noted the cost started with MSRP , a $3100 service contract , $700 delivery fee , $795 assembly fee , a $495 acquisition fee and some outrageous dealer doc fee plus tax , license / registration . It was actually comical . The sales person did say $2000 off MSRP today ! I’ll buy used when I’m ready
You need to find a new dealer ASAP.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts