Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brad (Polaris Rep.) in Oregon, brought out Mike’s large semi truck loaded with Polaris and the competition quads and SxS’s to my playground. Brad had 12 dealers from my area come to this one day seminar and riding event, which was sponsored by Polaris Industries. The first 2 hour seminar introduced Polaris’s new quads & side x sides for 2013. I was fascinated on how many Quads & SxS’s could be compacted and ramped into a huge semi trailer. Polaris and the competition Yamaha, Kawasaki, Honda and CanAm quads & SxS’s were in the mix of this15 machine line up. Mike set up a one mile coarse that put these machines thru a maze of broken up, narrow and diverse timber trail riding conditions. Oregon has not had any significant rain fall in the last 60 days, so yes the dust began to fly. 15 riders would run this 1 mile course, jump off and advance to the machine in front of them 15 times. Each rider gave about a 1-2 minute break so not to eat too much dust from the rider they were following. All riders were experienced and did an exceptional job of driving these different models, thru a diverse trail, with no damage to any of them. All riders appreciated the chance to ride a variety of machines and experience the difference in handling thru this course. I personally had a learning experience myself watching and participated riding the course a couple of times from my modified RZR 800.

Gimpman
Darrel T7 Para

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts