Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Better Friend Than Enemy
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Understand from employees that Polaris is laying off 600 Americans and moving more production to Mexico than they announced.

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
I have been a Loyal Polaris Owner since I was 14........dating myself that was 18-years ago...worked in a Polaris dealer...and had the best Job of my High School Days.......the pride was MADE IN THE USA branding all over any Polaris sold for land and see.....

It sucks to see what was once American Made be a thing of the past.....heck had I know my daughters rzr 170 was built in China or someplace like that I would have done something different...

Hell I think most of my new 2011 Ford is Built elsewhere with Final Assembly in Mexico......Who knows.....

·
Better Friend Than Enemy
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been a Loyal Polaris Owner since I was 14........dating myself that was 18-years ago...worked in a Polaris dealer...and had the best Job of my High School Days.......the pride was MADE IN THE USA branding all over any Polaris sold for land and see.....

It sucks to see what was once American Made be a thing of the past.....heck had I know my daughters rzr 170 was built in China or someplace like that I would have done something different...

Hell I think most of my new 2011 Ford is Built elsewhere with Final Assembly in Mexico......Who knows.....
Well said.
It's a new ERA.

·
Premium Member
4,381 Posts
Well. . . technically, it's still made on the american continent! central or north, your pick.

·
Banned
1,182 Posts
Get mad at the Unions and the Liberals! Not Polaris who has to compete! The tree huggers have moved more jobs out of this country in forty years than one can count! The Unions are the nail in the coffin!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
I cant blame the American Worker.....Now the American Consumer is a different story

·
Registered
559 Posts
It's not a matter of Polaris or anyother company competing with their products made here....looks like Polaris is competing pretty wel to me. These RZR's are all over the world. It's a matter of greed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts