Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

81 - 100 of 121 Posts

·
Ridin' above 10,000 ft!
4,850 Posts
Big THANKS to Polaris.
Awesome event they put on. The amount of Polaris people out here helping us rzr riders is amazing.
My wife was one of the Lucky winners to win a 2017 XPT.
Now to kiss up to the wife!!!
Wow :clap:Toby, big congrats to the wife from me!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Polaris sure saved my weekend.

Had a little incident with one of the other drivers in our group out behind "olds" on Saturday afternoon. Badly bent a tie rod and snapped a CV. Limped it back to the hill and decided to try and go straight back to camp via the dunes. Missed the easy wash and hit a soft spot that finally snapped the tie rod the rest of the way. a couple ratchet starps to hold the wheel straight and made it back to camp.

Went over to camp RZR to see if they would possibly have an axle. Not only did they have the axle but they gave it to me complete in box ready to throw in the car. Couldn't be more thankful, they didn't have to do that and I was even ready to pay for it as I needed it either way.

Can't thank the people of Polaris enough for taking care of Me.

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
Congrats Moneypit. were you camping with Chris. He told me one of his buddies from Co. won.
I am. We have an awesome camping group here. Thanks to Bill we also have a great spot!

·
Administrator
50,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Looked like a good time frank! So what was your first impression on 17 turbo? how much dif then the 16?
The 17 Turbo was a beast , She flew through the whoops on sand highway, She climbed Oldsmobile hill with ease , Had to let off the gas at the top , Pinned you to seat on hard pack acceleration . I had only done a little adjusting on the stock shocks , IT's a handful to drive in 2 wheel drive , All new to driving turbo cars should never take it out of 4 wheel drive . Power band is smooth, no turbo lag .Quick steering was awesome ,New drivers will have to take their time getting used to it, Mine should be here in a few weeks , Stay tuned for a wild build on this one :)

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Big THANKS to Polaris.
Awesome event they put on. The amount of Polaris people out here helping us rzr riders is amazing.
Congratulations to you and your wife for winning the new machine! :clap:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Sounds good frank. Cant wait for the build. Looks like a lot of poss with the 17 turbo. Thinking that may be my next ride. Buddy bought a 16 and he loves it. Just not much talk about the 17 turbo yet. Sure it will be coming though. Thanks

·
Administrator
50,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Such an awesome weekend. Glad you stopped by Frank! Thanks for sharing those pics.
Big Shout out to Rugged Radios ,They were on site providing our members with awesome service ! THANK YOU !!!! :)

·
Official Site Vendor
1,145 Posts
Big THANKS to Polaris.
If you'd like a FREE pair of lighted whips to go with that new ride, give Tribal Whips a call and we'll take care of you.

·
Administrator
50,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Big THANKS to Polaris.
If you'd like a FREE pair of lighted whips to go with that new ride, give Tribal Whips a call and we'll take care of you.
Awesome Russ !!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
Big THANKS to Polaris.
WOW! Awesome Russ! I left you a message.
Truly speechless at this point. Wifey's smile is still growing.
Hoping to get it to glamis for turkey day for her to enjoy
Thank You!!

·
Official Site Vendor
1,145 Posts
Big THANKS to Polaris.
Thank You!!
You're welcome... Roberta entered an order for 2 - 6ft. Aurora whips to be sent out to you. Enjoy them and your new ride. :)

·
Vendor
5,003 Posts
Big THANKS to Polaris.
Thank You!!

Still can't believe your wife won it. So crazy!

Nice to meet you and camp next to you :clap:

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
Thank You!!

Still can't believe your wife won it. So crazy!

Nice to meet you and camp next to you :clap:
Heard that! Nice to meet the face behind the business. And your buddies coach was jaw dropping!! One day that will be my traveling life.

·
Administrator
50,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
Thank You!!
You're welcome... Roberta entered an order for 2 - 6ft. Aurora whips to be sent out to you. Enjoy them and your new ride. :)
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

81 - 100 of 121 Posts