Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does the Polaris Camo hold up?

Are the panels more brittle?

Do replacements cost more than 2 times the standard colors?

Thinking of getting a camo RZR since they don't offer green yet for 2011 and don' really want the red.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mine is holding up quite well....and I don't show it any mercy!! I picked it up last month and have had it in the mud, on the trail, doing work around the farm, etc., and its been "Katey bar the door".....

·
Registered
194 Posts
I will only buy CAMO. The RzR and Suzuki Vinson are Camo - it doesn't scratch and looks good.

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
My Camo held up really good. Didnt scratch at all.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So none of you guys have cracked any plastic? I had an Outlander in Camo, the plastic was more brittle than the other colors and replacement plastic was over 2 times the cost.

·
Registered
235 Posts
i gave min hell for 1200 miles i didnt go around, i went thru it or over it and mine didnt have a scratch on it. i had a small chip about the size of a dime on the hood where a BIG rock flew up and it me at around 65 mph. Other than that nothing. cant go wrong with camo rzr. just my $0.02.

·
Registered
156 Posts
i gave min hell for 1200 miles i didnt go around, i went thru it or over it and mine didnt have a scratch on it. i had a small chip about the size of a dime on the hood where a BIG rock flew up and it me at around 65 mph. Other than that nothing. cant go wrong with camo rzr. just my $0.02.
Of all the rocks BillRigg threw at me the last 6 months and the 2 times on the side my camo still looked new. That chip you had was a fluke cause I had none and you are always out front. That's why we call you "Showtime!"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts