Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the site and have enjoyed reading and learning from everyone here. My little girls have a Sportsman 90 and I am in the process of purchacing a RZR 170 for them. I have several large Polaris ATVs and just love Polaris. While I understand that Polaris should stand behind what they sale, it seems some here does not know that the little guys are built in Tiawan and sold under the Polaris name. They are not the same creature as the big boys that can take the abuse.

·
Registered
152 Posts
They may be made in Tiawan, BUT Polaris put there name on them. Polaris is a known atv off road company. The dealers should have been better informed and they should have informed the public better. At the least polaris should have put a sticker on them that said Not For Off Road Use. But since they didn't those of use who have purchased them expect polaris to stand behind them. I have a lot of money into mine (by choice) to get better performance and handling. I'm retired and love to tinker. But because Polaris did not inform people and some dealers are guilty too Polaris needs to stand behind this 170 as they do all of there ATV's. May be Polaris should change the way this machine is presented to the public.

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
I didn't know that.....

Something new learned today!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.