Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Know this has been covered so I apologize, but buying a winch next week for my 09RZR S. Polaris 3500 is cheaper and comes with everything needed I'm told, but WARN name is hard to beat. Has anyone had any problems with the Polaris 3500lb winch to speak of? What kind of mount is needed for the Warn XT30? Mainly a few recommendations would be great. Thx in advance for any help.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Know this has been covered so I apologize, but buying a winch next week for my 09RZR S. Polaris 3500 is cheaper and comes with everything needed I'm told, but WARN name is hard to beat. Has anyone had any problems with the Polaris 3500lb winch to speak of? What kind of mount is needed for the Warn XT30? Mainly a few recommendations would be great. Thx in advance for any help.

I have the 3500 on all of my RZR's and never had a problem.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I have the 3500 on all of my RZR's and never had a problem.
Does the 3500 have a dash mount switch as well or is it just the corded remote?

·
Registered
48 Posts
If I was to go the Warn route, would the XT30 be enough or would you go with an XT40?
Th XT30 is a nice winch, it has synthetic cable, and I believe it also has the wireless remote. I personally have the XT40 mounted on a Warn Bumper. I don't think you would ever have a problem with the XT30 though. Like someone else mentioned you can always use a snatch block as-well. Plus the XT30 is the correct size to mount above the front differential if you want it there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.