Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

Plow Setup's - Pictures please

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  jaywebguy 
#1 ·
I am looking to order a plow in the next week or so with the winter fast approaching.

Can you guys with RZR-S's post up some pics and your thoughts on the setup you have? I'm not looking to break the bank, I will be pushing snow here in MD - if it's anything like last year I'll be pushing it a few inches at a time to keep up with the streets to keep them clear.

I just want to make sure the blade i get covers the front/tires of the rzr since it's a bit wider than some of the blades for sale.

If you can provide a link or vendor who sells the setup you run too.

#4 ·
Few questions below:

What setup is that? It looks like it's using the stock location for the winch, is that correct? How wide is the blade? Do you have any problems with it?

If you don't mind, which vendor and what price did you pay for this setup?

#8 ·
We're getting our first real storm today. Still too warm (been a weird fall) to stick much, but it wont be too much longer and I"ll need to plow. Just got to figure something out. I may have to buy a glacier kit and modify it to work on my rzr 4.

Jason

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.