Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have read all the posts of the C&D clutch and it sounds like it is worth it. Nobody yet has reported back if it has helped out with climbing and in the sand dunes. I now you are getting approx. 7 mph gains with it, but I really want it for climbing little hills and especially in the dunes. Please let me know if you have noticed a difference in these areas after installing the kit. I would REALLY appreciate it. I have put paddles on my kids 170 and it made a huge difference in the dunes. Also, do you suggest the front sprocket change is worth it as well. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
152 Posts
I realy liked the clutch. Yes it did help with climbing and tork. We have been out on some trails and I was very happy. Now I did not gain much speed but I have also geared mine down. I'm running 22" tires and a 11T drive sproket, after market exhaust and my own design of intake and 122/38 jets, we are at 2900 ft elevation. I did a thread on the intake I made on this forum. I was after low end power. With this set up I clocked our 170 at 35mph with my wifes VW. (dont have a gps). Not great speed but it climbs great and I'm sure at the dunes it will perform fine. Some are geting more speed , but I don't think they have geared down.
Good Luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts