Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this laying on my driveway after washing my RZR and digging a bunch of mud out. Anybody know what it is, where it belongs?
:):camorzr:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Hmmm...since there isn't a picture I'm gonna guess it is a brake light dipstick.

Happens to me all the time...

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Definitely a muffler bearing

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Flux Compasator! :rofl3:

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Come on guys....Quit kidding.

If it is a build before 5/18/10 it is a metric hydraulic oscillator. It is designed to detect excess water pressure during washing and if found to be above safe levels it will detach itself and fall in an obvious location to prompt the operator to stop what he is doing, scratch his head, and become so confused that he forgets to take a picture to inquire as to the identity/function of the part.

RTFM!

:rofl3:

·
Banned
904 Posts

If it is a build before 5/18/10 it is a metric hydraulic oscillator. It is designed to detect excess water pressure during washing and if found to be above safe levels it will detach itself and fall in an obvious location to prompt the operator to stop what he is doing, scratch his head, and become so confused that he forgets to take a picture to inquire as to the identity/function of the part.

RTFM!

·
Registered
284 Posts

RTFM!

LMAO!!!!

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts

RTFM!

LMAO!!!!
X2!!!! :rofl3::rofl3:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:ride::rollfinger:Thanks for the laughs folks - obviously its a good thing I wrench better that I compute!!

I managed to upload it to my profile (I think LOL!!)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Work - here is the picture out of your gallery -

John

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
...and a receipt!

BTW...any one know what that black clip thing put there to give scale is:confused:?

Seriously...Workaholic...I've never seen one. Looks like some sort of non-critical retaining clip for body work or wiring loom??? Or...just trail debris picked up in the mud on your last ride?

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Get it back on there quick before it oxidizes and turns the color of your driveway.. or you'll never find it again.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts