Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very interested in buying a rzr-s my main problem here is i dont know if i should buy the 2 seater or 4

i have some land and just mainly plan on riding back roads and stuff around my house...

but there is a slight problem, and please dont take it i guess a dumb question becasue i dont really know the true pros and cons to each thats why i came here i can find much on both, but i was also told to may be consider the kawasaki teryx

so if your in my shoes do you
A. go with the new two seater rzrs
B. go witht the new rzr s r4
C. consider teryx
D. may be wait it out and see if this new bigger motor really does come out like some guys are saying on here????

please help!!! im lost

·
Premium Member
41,099 Posts
I am very interested in buying a rzr-s my main problem here is i dont know if i should buy the 2 seater or 4

i have some land and just mainly plan on riding back roads and stuff around my house...

but there is a slight problem, and please dont take it i guess a dumb question becasue i dont really know the true pros and cons to each thats why i came here i can find much on both, but i was also told to may be consider the kawasaki teryx

C. consider teryx
D. may be wait it out and see if this new bigger motor really does come out like some guys are saying on here????

please help!!! im lost
A.) If you plan to ride with 2 people (including yourself), no brainer RZR

B.) If you plan on riding with more than 2 people (including yourself) no brainer again RZR 4

C.) :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

D.) Weight broke the camels back...

·
Registered
15,386 Posts
For "back roads" and "stuff around my house" the current 800 is probably enough engine for you.
If you want to wait another year before owning one you could wait and see what comes out. I would get one now and upgrade later.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
It really comes down to the kind of riding / usage you plan on.

pure "sport" Trail riding / dunes go with a S
I hitch a wagon to the back when I need it for yard work, but still like the sporty style to play in
I like sitting "down in" my RZR S vs on top check them out to see the difference

If you want "sport utility" consider the Commander over the Teryx

·
Registered
633 Posts

C. consider teryx

please help!!! im lost

A. Would you like to take more than 1 passenger or would you like to take a couple kids for a drive once in a while????

B. As long as the trails are wide enough for a rzr S the 4 will be ok too. I wish I had wider trails because I would have gone with a rzr 4 because I like bringing friends along for the fun.

C. :nuts: :noscrewed: :doh:

D. If we wait long enough we might have hover rzr's but hell who wants to be waiting.... Get out and drive! :drive1:

G

·

C. consider teryx

please help!!! im lost

A. Would you like to take more than 1 passenger or would you like to take a couple kids for a drive once in a while????

B. As long as the trails are wide enough for a rzr S the 4 will be ok too. I wish I had wider trails because I would have gone with a rzr 4 because I like bringing friends along for the fun.

C. :nuts: :noscrewed: :doh:

D. If we wait long enough we might have hover rzr's but hell who wants to be waiting.... Get out and drive! :drive1:
Well said...
I really wanted a 2 seater as I am kind of a performance nut and didn't want to extra weight..but the whole reason the wife even agreed to a SxS was because of the 4 seater so we could take the whole family. Not that we have it...I actually like it. Yes it could use more power(for me) but it actually gets up to 35 or so better than I expected and being able to load up 3 friends and go for a ride is awesome. Not to mention the long wheels base makes it handle great..and so far high centering has not been an issue..it has crested hills that suprised me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.