Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I am installing my racertech springs. My two questions I have two that are stamped 325 and two that are stamped 375. I am assuming the 375's are going in the back? Also does the small spring go on bottom our top. Thanks sorry I know its a dumb question.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
never installed them myself but i am pretty sure 375's in back and small springs up top

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
physics would tell you it shouldn't matter if the small high rate spring is on the bottom or the top I guess everyone puts them on the top of the softer rate spring however I don't know why. I'm sure someone will enlighten us.:)

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I'm not the OP but... I didn't understand that, guess I'd have to see it first hand, if it is that obvious there shouldn't be any question sorry I butted in:ride:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hey everyone I am installing my racertech springs. My two questions I have two that are stamped 325 and two that are stamped 375. I am assuming the 375's are going in the back? Also does the small spring go on bottom our top. Thanks sorry I know its a dumb question.
375's in rear, shorter springs on top next to shock body. Here's their site link.
Click on the install. instructions. You'll get a detailed set of instructions.
I've been looking at these. Let us know how you like them.

·
Registered
313 Posts
375's in rear, shorter springs on top next to shock body. Here's their site link.
Click on the install. instructions. You'll get a detailed set of instructions.
I've been looking at these. Let us know how you like them.
Here's the link:
RZR S replacement springs for OEM shocks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts