Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
10,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Amber our 13 year employee has a new job. Amber took her dads place when he retired from our local school district.

I have hired her replacement, he will start in two weeks as he is giving a two weeks notice. In the mean while I have another person Eddie who will be working full time until the new employee gets here. He is new of course and will not have all the answers on anything really. LOL

Voicemails may or may not get returned, so please use email to me [email protected] and keep calling until you get us. If you need me, leave your name and number with Eddie and I will call you back.

Orders will be first priority.

Top all this off, this week my sons baseball team is playing for state championship so I will be gone around lunch Wed and depending on the day and time on game two then will be gone again.

After about three weeks we should be up to speed again.

All orders will be shipped in normal shipping times, they certainly have priority. The only thing you might miss out on is some phone conversations or help from Amber on orders in the past.

Please be patient, we will get it back to our normal fast response time quickly.

Also, since I am training a new guy I have decided to hire Eddie as a full time part time guy meaning, he will be working here pretty often to help with the shear volume of orders and be able to work in the absence of myself or the new employee and all of this is to serve you better and faster.

Thanks,
Todd

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Wishing your son and the team a great CHAMPIONSHIP!! How exciting that must be.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Just a bit off topic here, lmao. But, I think I should be getting a primary clutch puller for my 16 turbo. Can you help a brotha out Todd?

·
Vendor
10,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We will be closed Wednesday and Thursday at 12:00. Those two days we will be out of town playing baseball and no need in leaving a employee with just two days of experience here to be thrown to the wolves!! LOL

Yesterday was one of the busiest days of the year and we did great, all orders were processed and all phone calls were answered as well as all voicemails were returned

Todd

1 - 10 of 10 Posts