Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
johny , click the link and u can c them .

they look good , if not way over priced think i want them nxt

wonder if they run big , small , or true to size ?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ive called all the pit bull dealers within 250 miles of me and they dont know anything about them and not a single one of them called me back. I call pit bull and ask how much for the 26s and he says there not available. So I ask what about the 25s? Like just tell me something. And he ends up being a dick, so Ive changed my mind about even thinking of getting a set, even tho there on ebay pretty cheap.

·
Administrator
50,231 Posts
Ive called all the pit bull dealers within 250 miles of me and they dont know anything about them and not a single one of them called me back. I call pit bull and ask how much for the 26s and he says there not available. So I ask what about the 25s? Like just tell me something. And he ends up being a dick, so Ive changed my mind about even thinking of getting a set, even tho there on ebay pretty cheap.
Hi Chris i talk with mike at pitt bull almost on a daily basis ,they are new to the utv market ,they also have some production issues on the 26.5 rockers they had a mold brake,i should have mine soon and as requested by many i will write a complete review.they have always been polite and helpful to me,and i am just as impatient as the rest of you......well maybe a little more impatient ..lol...just lets bear with them a few more days and see what happens,jmho :)Frank

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Like Frank said, they are brand new on the scene and most of the dealers probably don't know about them. They also don't have any 26''+ tires made yet, but they are working on them.

I have a set of 25.5'' on 12'' rims and they are ridiculously good in the dirt and snow!

·
Registered
181 Posts
I am with you frank .I can not wait to get the 26.5 rockers. They look awesome!!!:redrzr::popcorn:

·
Registered
616 Posts
I called them this week and they told me the 25.5 run big and are equal to other companies 26.0 the 26.5 would be a few more weeks!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
459 Posts
I am waiting on the 27.5 R14's - they told a friend of mine who was looking to be a dealer that it would be March before they got to that size - hope they get them out by spring

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just got a set of the 25.5 Rockers, so I know the 26.5 have to be following them shortly!

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I just got a set of the 25.5 Rockers, so I know the 26.5 have to be following them shortly!
doug have you tryed the rockers yet...looks like a agressive treadand a little more tread that the ones you have now....nice looking
I haven't had a chance yet. I need to get them mounted up and the weather is awful here today. I'm hoping I will be able to get out and about tomorrow or the next day.

The tread looks wicked and it's a lot more similar to the Bighorn's in the fact that it has big thick long lugs, but the Rockers also mix in some of the narrower lugs as well...which I think will be the best of both words :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts