Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's hot of the press and ready for your viewing pleasure :icon_thumleft:

These are the new 25.5'' Rockers that are wrapped around a 12'' rim!

·
Administrator
50,234 Posts
very cool video Doug,as usual ,great driving skills,Frank
Thanks Frank! I need to go shoot one of these up your neck of the woods soon :)
Getting ready for the Koa ride,we should get together when i get back and ride.i got the 26.5 rockers mounted ,but my first ride was in 2 foot deep wet mud holes (snow was melting) after picking up 150lbs of mud on my ride in 15 min,i gave up and came back in ...lol:)Frank

·
King of crash!
31,882 Posts
very cool video Doug,as usual ,great driving skills,Frank
Thanks Frank! I need to go shoot one of these up your neck of the woods soon :)
Getting ready for the Koa ride,we should get together when i get back and ride.i got the 26.5 rockers mounted ,but my first ride was in 2 foot deep wet mud holes (snow was melting) after picking up 150lbs of mud on my ride in 15 min,i gave up and came back in ...lol:)Frank
well dang frank with all that extra weight it was just like haveing me along for the ride...lol

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
Thats an awesome vid!! Great Job Again!!

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
O man...that was amazing. x2 on the driving skills. Need to see more rock crawling...that was just a tease!!!!
Yeah that was my first crawling outing since I got those tires and the +8 XTR kit and let me tell you...it felt amazing!

so whats the diff between the rockers and the growlers?
rockers are 8 ply and the tread is spaced farther apart.the rocker is billed as extreme off road ,the growler is called a all terrain tire.:)
darn all i need more choices...
There really is no choice ;)

That was sweet Doug! whats the tire size?
Those were 25.5'' tall and I believe they are 8'' in the front and 10'' in the back wide. They stand a hair bit taller than might worn 26'' Bighorns and seem almost as wide.

Thats an awesome vid!! Great Job Again!!
Thanks man...I'm glad you like my videos :)

·
King of crash!
31,882 Posts
the growlers look wider and more all around the rockers are meaty look like a good mud and rock tire... both look mean !!!

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the growlers look wider and more all around the rockers are meaty look like a good mud and rock tire... both look mean !!!
Actually the Rockers, even though they were supposed to being the same size as the Growers, were bigger all around!

The Growlers felt amazing in the snow and hard pack, but I think the Rocker is where it's at! The Growlers are going to provide some wicked traction, but I think since they are so soft that they might wear a little quicker.

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i want more sliding next time love the drifting... but as allways your vids rock!
I'm going to be turning up the boost and revs soon! With this setup I found myself riding the rev limiter and top speed of 65 mph the whole time...I actually need to do 80+ mph with my setup now to make it really exciting :D

·
King of crash!
31,882 Posts
Actually the Rockers, even though they were supposed to being the same size as the Growers, were bigger all around!

The Growlers felt amazing in the snow and hard pack, but I think the Rocker is where it's at! The Growlers are going to provide some wicked traction, but I think since they are so soft that they might wear a little quicker.
my itp teracrosses have so little miles on them and their 2/3 worn...of course the 10 ft rubber marks all over dont help but tread life has sucked

1 - 20 of 25 Posts