Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Product Tester
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everywhere I go to buy they tell me Pit Bulls are on backorder???

·
Registered
41,101 Posts
Everywhere I go to buy they tell me Pit Bulls are on backorder???
The demand has been huge for these tires ,they are working on getting them out :)
That's because the Growlers are EXCELLENT Tires for a little trip like 4 of us are taking... 4800 mile "UTV's For Wounded Warriors" ride... Were 3800 + miles into it...

The PitBulls are kicking AZZ...

·
Product Tester
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I already have em. A buddy is looking for a set.

·
Product Tester
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
155 Posts
i have some 25.5" Rockers BRAND NEW sitting in my garage i might be willing to sell.
im in Utah, so its not tooo far from you.

·
Product Tester
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have some 25.5" Rockers BRAND NEW sitting in my garage i might be willing to sell.
Sorry, too small.

·
Administrator
50,234 Posts

·
> OU812 <
427 Posts
Sorry, too small.
Hi Gary i spoke with Pitbull today and they got some in today !!
Hey Frank , I want to get new tires for my XP, what size will work and not rub on the trailing arms like the stock ITP tires are doing ? also would you recommend Rockers or Big Horns for hard Mtn and some street riding to get to the trails ? Im at 6k in the Southern Sierras .... Thanks Mike....:popcorn:

·
Registered
687 Posts
I had the same problem ordering tires last summer. It took months to get them in. Now this summer I ordered 2 more & the same problem is happening. Everyone keeps telling me the will be in next week. Is there some kind of problem @ Pitbull? As much as I love these tires, they are a royal PIA to get. Maybe I should order 4 so I'll have them for next summer. WTF

·
Registered
132 Posts
I had the same problem ordering tires last summer. It took months to get them in. Now this summer I ordered 2 more & the same problem is happening. Everyone keeps telling me the will be in next week. Is there some kind of problem @ Pitbull? As much as I love these tires, they are a royal PIA to get. Maybe I should order 4 so I'll have them for next summer. WTF
Last summer we didn't anticipate the demand. This summer we've been pretty good about having everything in stock. But if we get some large orders from stocking dealers all at once, no way to anticipate that. That being said, we have all but two sizes in stock right now and the other two are being built next week.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I can understand the demand. Best tire for wear, durability, & traction I've ever had. Don't think I'll ever buy another type of tire again. I can deal with the weight for this quality. Just wish they were more readily available.
I'm set now though. Took a month but finally got my order. Now I have 2 spares just in case the wife drives. You never know what she's gonna hit. lol
Keep up the great work Pitbull. Just faster. lol

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 15 of 15 Posts