Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am finally going to run my rzr for the weekend. This will be my wife's last trip before she pops out my last kid! So if anyone is interested pm me. I will be just past the marker 4 up along the same line as the bathroom by sand highway (but couple hundred yards away) black dodge mega cab and billet Superlite WW.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car All-terrain vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car All-terrain vehicle Green Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive exterior Car

It's time to roll out for some dune riding. I will keep posting pics as the weekend goes. Just ordered a sick ass wrap to match! Thanks again to Nate and the alba team! Also wanted to thank Kevin at toys for big boys for designing the cage how I wanted with my crazy powder coating color choice!

All I can say is please let this weekend be problem free as it appears I am going to be solo this weekend.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Vehicle Transport Car Grass Soil
As you can see the dog has been drinking again.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am between marker 4 and 5 300 yards from the bathrooms seen some nice xps running around so far. I blew a belt but this thing is scary fast and alba says I have more room to go! Yikes I think I will just baby it or a awhile.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Tony get a epi severe duty belt w262020 mines lasted 500 miles and still going ...it still looks perfect too , sick power right you have too be careful climbing hills air at the top with ease

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had an old belt on it and I always keep two with me, but i agree.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts