Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Alright getting around to editing vids from our last trip to Pine Mountain Trails. Real nice park in South East Oklahoma with something like 1700 acres of riding. Lots of hard packed dirt, rocky terrain, a few smaller water crossings and a small amount of mud. We spent a couple days there and I’m sure we didn’t cover all of it.

Anyway I’ll try to keep all my vids of this park in this same thread so keep a lookout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool video! Thanks for sharing!! I think we are going there in a week or so.

Thanks. I really enjoyed the park. Be sure and call ahead of time. If your looking for RV spots with electric and stuff they are limited to only a few spots. The rest of he camping area is nice and wide open though.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Thanks for the info! We have been there before. This is just a day trip this time and actually our second choice. We were going to Rutt n Strutt but with all the rain we aren't getting in the river.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info! We have been there before. This is just a day trip this time and actually our second choice. We were going to Rutt n Strutt but with all the rain we aren't getting in the river.
Hope you had a good trip. Now you got me digging into this Rutt N Strutt park. havent heard of this one before it looks like a pretty cool place too.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Been slacking on getting more of this trip edited so here is the 360º version of that first ride through the trails. Not really happy about how the 360 quality turned out since I had to export it directly form the gopro app on my phone this time. It usually stabilizes and stitches much better using the desktop app. regardless here it is while im still working on the edit for the rest of the trip.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Another gread video! Thanks for posting!!

We didn't make it to Pine Mountain. We tried calling, fb ect and never got a response. Its just too far to drive on a chance of them being open.

Instead we had a heck of a long ride around here!!!

Rutt n Strutt's attraction is getting to ride for miles in the sandy river bottom.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Another gread video! Thanks for posting!!

We didn't make it to Pine Mountain. We tried calling, fb ect and never got a response. Its just too far to drive on a chance of them being open.

Instead we had a heck of a long ride around here!!!

Rutt n Strutt's attraction is getting to ride for miles in the sandy river bottom.

That’s awesome. We’ve rode around part of the Canadian River north of Amarillo and it is awesome. Maybe similar kinda riding as there too. Will Definitely have to check it out and get a different perspective of the same river.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Best video yet!! Thanks for posting it up!

I really like how the 360 camera gives you an idea of how rough the trail is! I may have to get one!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts