Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the 2016 Polaris RZR XP4 Turbo Giveaway. 20 days left to get entered to win it. It was sponsored by Rigid Industries, Hard Core Tuning, Duner Tunes, Sinister Fabrication and SandCraft RCR. I will post up details on what the sponsors did to the RZR in a separate post.

www.winarzr.com

In Moab for Rally On The Rocks
We went on a short ride with Adam from Sedona Tires.

The kids in my neighborhood took over the RZR

Out at 4am doing some filming for a video we posted on our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube pages.

At Duner Tunes getting the stereo installed. Sam and his guys at Duner Tunes sponsored a 2 speaker kicker stereo with Bluetooth hookup and an amp. The speakers are mounted under the dash. Its a nice set up

The Giveaway RZR at Hard Core Tuning getting the ECU Flashed. Thanks Andy and Hard Core Tuning for the sponsorship.

We went to Hard Core Tuning shop to have them install the new Rigid Industries head light kit. These Rigid Led Lights are so awesome. The low beams are a great even layout of light and than you turn on the D2 for high beam and wow. Great setup

At Rally On The Rocks

Doing some Filming with SandCraft RCR. Thanks for the Sponsorship SandCraft

At Sinister Fabrication getting the 4130 Chromoley roll cage fitted. Thanks Dan and his team at Sinister Fabrication for the sponsorship.

I will post more Pictures soon. Get entered to win this Epic RZR Giveaway. No Risk, Buy a shirt or a set of Rigid headlights and your entered for every $5 spent. Good luck everyone

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts
Looks awesome! The link won't open though.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks and I'm still trying to learn what will and will not work.

www.winarzr.com

Is this the link that wont work?

I just typed it out. Maybe I need to insert it? Anyone know the answer? Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts
That one works. Spend $5 and ft an entry right?

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yup for every $5 spent you will automatically receive 1 entry. My website keeps track of every purchase and if Jon Smith buys a $20.00 shirt than he has spent a total of $20.00. In 20 days when this is over my sweepstakes administration will tap into my website and see that Jon Smith bought a $20.00 shirt so he gets 4 entries. So If you buy a shirt today and a hat tomorrow you'll be entered.

(Mardan Kane / Phone number 516-365-3999 Feel free to call and check that this is real)

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
14 days left. Get entered while you remember

https://www.utvfamily.com/

Every item from our website gets you entered 1 time for every $5 spent. Buy a $20 shirt and get 4 entries. Buy a $500 tune from Hard Core Tuning and receive 100 entries. We sell over 100 products. Get entered now

1 - 10 of 10 Posts