Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Please post Pictures of Power steering installed

Hi guys

My first post here! I'm a tall wheelchair user with really long legs that struggle to fit in my Stock 2008 RZR. They get jammed between the dash and steering as it is. I'd like to fit Power Steering (eg Electra-Steer assist steering) but don't know if it will fit the way I sit and where my legs go.

Can anyone please post photos or show me where I can see what it looks like with the PS unit installed? Photos, video ... first hand opinions - anything will help me decide if the cost is worth risking not fitting in.

Thanks!

·
Registered
352 Posts
i just installed mine today ,i think if you use hand controlls you may have a problem ,i had a aftermarket park brake on mine that mounted to the right side of the steering and i had to remove it , i will try to get some pics for you

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fantastic, thank you. It tucks away quite nicely so I think it wont affect my legs at all. It might interfere with my hand controls but I'm sure I can work out a plan.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Have both Unisteer power steering and parking brake, both work together well. They are costly $895 and $120, if costs matter to you.
your park brake is a little different then mine ,but i am going to make another bracket for mine, i miss my park brake already

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Contact Gimpman here on the site he had his RZR remade to put the steering in the center.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Got power steering and hand control's on mine no problem.I also had the pedals's cut off,so i can get feet under further give's more for knees under dash.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts